_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Interesting Sensation

Just the other day, I had just woken up and was trying to go back to sleep. I closed my eyes and started to relax. A force started pulling down/left and I felt like my inner essence was being pulled from my body into that direction. I wasn't scared, I was very much curious as to how this would pan out. I tried to stay as alert as possible so that I could remember what happened.

As I was being drawn out, I started to hear my name being called, maybe once every second or so in frequency at first. As more time passed, the frequency in which my name was being called started increasing quite rapidly. At the time, I couldn't figure out if "I" was saying my own name, or if it was something else 'saying' it. As my name was being called faster and faster, I started sliding down and out faster as well. Eventually, my name was being said so fast that it started to turn into a blurry white noise which started increasing in frequency as well.

All of a sudden, when the sound became so intense that I felt it couldn't get any more intense, everything dissipated. I was in a void of some sort. I felt as if I had gone through some sort of portal and there was nothing except my consciousness. After this, I'm not sure what happened. I'm assuming I lost focus at this point because there was nothing to really focus on. Weird stuff.

On another note, I had my first interview today. It went really well, and I hope they are interested. The work seems right up my alley and I hope they see it the same way I do. Although they interviewed quite a number of people, I'm still fairly confident. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

weird, yeah. was it a dream? I guess you would be the best person to analyze it.

5:02 PM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home