_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I find it funny that I already do the majority of the things on this list save a few. Mainly, the *cough* preventative maintenance on the car...

Ones that I found especially important and deserve focus were:

4. Do nothing you have to lie about later. (majority of stress eliminated just from this)

38. Focus on understanding rather than on being under stood, on loving rather than on being loved. (gives a substantial amount of self worth and humility since you depend on yourself rather than OTHERS for validation)

Just got out of my psychology class on stereotyping and prejudice. It looks like a really interesting class. I've only taken one intro psych class before this one, and had a pretty good experience. The teacher was great, but being such a big class, the material seemed almost dumbed down for the crowd 'dumbness' factor. We'll see how this class pans out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I like that list.

10:32 AM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home