_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh What the Hell!

So I get to my apartment all ready for the new school year to start. Everything is all fine and dandy, I have everything I need and I'm ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum. I go and start up my computer and much to my dismay, it can't "remember" how to run EXE files...

So here I am, NOTHING works, EXCEPT Mozilla for some extraordinary act of God. Well hell, it could be worse right? At least I can look online to fix my problem. Well I found a pretty good link here that walks through 2 major ways of fixing it.

Nothing is worse than a computer that forgets how to run. Maybe it's time for an upgrade, mine's starting to become senile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home