_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Friday, March 21, 2008

Bastards...

So I was driving K to class today when some big ass, lifted, white F250 rolls past and some guy in the backseat tries to hock a loogie on my car. This just reaffirms my belief that people driving big trucks in general hate my small car. Luckily, he missed.

I mean really, my car is jankity; I don't really care TOO much about some loogie on my car, but shit, this guy was like 22-24 years old. What the fuck is wrong with people?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just reaffirms my belief that men are assholes who are still unconsciously trying to achieve the role of alpha-male.

12:02 PM, March 22, 2008  
Blogger kc said...

and completely fucking fail at it.

i felt bad for him. :( poor little boy!

6:07 PM, March 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home