_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Set and Setting?

Ok, here's the deal, if you read this, you MUST reply, even if its just a line or two ;) How do you feel? Where are you? What's going on in YOUR life?

Right now, I just woke up, took a shower and just relaxing on the computer. I'm so glad it's Saturday, I really don't feel like doing any school work today. I've been feeling really inspired lately; I really can't pinpoint why, or where it's coming from. I've just had a lot of really random thoughts flowing through my head, and I feel really free to explore them. It's not that I've even had a lot of free time to think, I've actually been really busy. I've got a huge proposal to do tomorrow, and it's going to take forever to do, but that's OK. Today, I hope to just relax with my girlfriend and just take it easy. Ah, I love the weekends.

PS: I wish it would stop snowing already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Ok, me first :)

4:20pm, Sat. Feb.17

I'm in my dorm room by myself since my roomie is currently in Alabama (where it's warm!) ...So I have my speakers playing whatEVER music I want!

I feel *pretty* happy. I've been lounging all day and relaxing ~ I've done a total of 11 calc problems (less than ideal). And I'm sore from running on the track this morning ...But that's a good thing. My pessimistic self is a little disappointed that just when the temperature is warm enough to run outside, it snows. haha I just saw what you wrote about the snow :)

I'm excited that my SAT scores are high enough to get a merit scholarship from Purdue! And I'm also excited about visiting IIT this weekend. I have to interview for the full-tuition scholarship.

MY life seems wonderful at present. Just lots of little reasons. :)

4:29 PM, February 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quit my job about nine days ago, after just shy of five years of service.

L i b e r a t i o n.

I've been working around the house and been doing a lot of thinking. I feel mentally open and clear. I feel like Peter from Office Space. I've been putting in for many other jobs, but I have to quote the movie on this one...

"It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care"


There's more to it than that, but it's a big change.

11:29 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Sellew Cire said...

9:07pm, Wednesday, February 20th

First off, if you were to ask me, "How do you feel?", nine times out of ten if I'm being honest, I'm worrying. I'm a worrier, and like most of the time, I'm worrying about something; at this instant, i'm worrying about the future and a new revalation I had about a week ago. I was taking a shower just thinking and worrying as always, wondering, in the philosophical sense, "Why am I here?" and "What am I supposed to be doing?" Then all of a sudden it came to me. God, while he didn't talk to me, and I didn't talk back, he conveyed a message to me. It was this in a nutshell, "I know you know your heart is in the right place. All you can do is live your life, let it play out as freely as water rushes through a stream. I know your worries and know that I am with you. I love you." It was as though it was my time to feel the presence of God, God recognized this, and delivered what message I needed to hear. Needless to say, all I could do afterwards was kneel on the floor in reverence and weep to myself. What else could I do? Anyways, that is kind of where I'm at.

9:22 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home