_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fucking Hell

I just got an email from Amazon saying that my GTA IV has shipped. Sweet! Then I notice some words next to the title in brackets, they read "[PLAYSTATION]"....

FUCK YOU AMAZON!!!!!!

Now if this is true, will EB trade this unopened PS3 copy for an Xbox 360 copy? I hope this is just a typo. BTW, I checked my preorder item, and it was just listed as "GTA IV". They changed something up on me, it's not the exact same item. I'm 99% sure I ordered an Xbox 360 copy (I remember thinking "lol, it would suck if I ordered a PS3 copy. That would be hilarious...") , but I have no solid proof. This sucks.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think that if you have all of your stuff and explained to EB what happened that they shouldn't have any problem with it, unless maybe inventory issues arise. As long as they know you're not trying to sell them a stolen copy, I don't see any problems.

Also, that really fucking sucks.

12:56 PM, April 30, 2008  
Blogger Adam said...

Luckily, my roommate wanted a PS3 copy, so I sold him my Amazon copy and bought myself an Xbox copy at Target (on Tuesday).

I'm helplessly addicted at this point.

9:20 PM, April 30, 2008  
Blogger A.M. said...

Grand Theft Chinchilla

8:01 PM, May 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao, I can't believe I didn't think of that.

11:01 PM, May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home