_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Friday, May 05, 2006

To Sum it all Up...

Finals are done now, nothing left to do except wait for grades. Now I get to go home and work all summer long (hopefully), fun stuff. Sadly, that is the best of many scenarios. Probably the worst that will happen is that I won't have any work and have to get a job at some retail shop :( . Atleast I'll still be alive, just broke. God damn, why can't we just live without all this bullshit? I guess there is no way to live in the System without putting something into it.

I always kind of dread the start of summer because it is much of a slower pace than being in school. I get used to it after the first couple of weeks though. I noticed that after a long summer of working labor and not thinking about homework assignments, tests, grades, etc., my thought pattern is much more clear and much less superficial (don't know if that is the right word, but I'm going with it). Then when I have achieved a good equilibrium, I get thrown right back into school and the viscous cycle starts all over again.

Thinking about transitions, reminds me that I have to move sometime during the summer. I hate moving, it's such a pain in the ass. We're moving from a 4 person to a 3 person, and I know that one of my roommates is going to be leaving after next year, so I'll probably be moving again unless I find another roommate. Fucking Copperbeech won't transfer the security deposit either, so we're going to have to foot another 1k+ for our new place before they return the one for this year. I don't think Eric has even received his from last year, so I kinda doubt we will even get ours back any time soon. The whole "fuck baywater" graffiti outside our place is starting to make sense now.


To sum this up, I would just like to give a shoutout to the System, "FUCK YOU".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home