_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time for Another Cycle

Yep, school is about to start again. Who knows what opportunities this school year will bring, but anticipation is here nonetheless. I don't know why I map my life out in cycles, in all actuality, it makes no sense. It's just easier for me to picture and plan that way. There are no cycles though, there is only constant time. All these cycles are totally subjective, but they seem to "rule" my life (or that's how I perceive it anyway :shrug:). If there was no way of keeping time (months, years, hours, etc) I bet there would be less of these "cycles". Would it really make any difference if I didn't view things in cycles like this though? I sincerely doubt I would be any less stressed.

Ah, the flow is nonexistent at this time, I really don't even know what this post is about. It's rather pointless eh? (more pointless material below! Keep reading! :thumbsup:)

I'm turning 21 soon, so yet ANOTHER cycle, or rather, a new "era". OMG, I can drink alcohol... LEGALLY?! Wow, I'm so excited, I've never been so excited in my life... At least I'll probably get some money from my grandparents, that's a plus.

I just downloaded VH1's "The Drug Years". I caught the first episode out of 3 and it was pretty interesting. While there was a lot of interviews and material that I had already seen, it was still somewhat interesting. It's up on a torrent now, so check it out if you're interested.

Probably less posting (Wow, less? Is that possible?) for a short time because of school stresses. Beginning the new year is always a pain to get back into the swing of things. Once I get going though, there's no stopping this machine ;) .

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

hey adam, yes, I absolutely love your comments! I just feel kinda badly cuz I don't comment as much on your site, but that's only because everything you say is just significant in its own way, and I don't feel qualified enough to give you advice; only to gain from whatever you say. :-) But yeah, thanks for all your comments, and next time I see you, then you can kick me for complaining so much. Have a good first week of classes!

9:57 AM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home