_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

People...

People keep writing the Exponent in an effort to either say that marijuana is "good" in the eyes of god, or "bad" in the eyes of god. It really just pisses me off. Both arguments are completely ludicrous. One side says that "oh, it says in the Bible that god thinks all seed bearing plants are 'good', so therefore smoking marijuana is good!". The other side says that "Well, if you look DEEPER, it says that drunkards and meateaters are gluttons and both have clouded minds because of it. This means that marijuana is 'bad'!". I just want to write a letter to tell these fuckers to shut the hell up and quit trying to rationalize their beliefs with a piece of old text. Futhermore, both of these arguments are completely fucked and have no real evidence that their quotes are referencing marijuana in the slightest. Apparently "alcohol + meat == marijuana" now?

There were typos to boot. Screw the Exponent, I don't know why I even pick it up.

PS: I could see this getting posted if I sent it in. It's that bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger kc said...

just say you're jewish and the best accomplishment Jesus ever made was "uh... dying?"


:)!!!!

9:35 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger A.M. said...

Whatever, f'ing hippies... Where are the police? I pay em good money to harass potheads. Do your frickin job! Those other kids should get shit too for association.

11:15 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Adam said...

No one ever says just "hippies", it's always "fucking hippies". Just an observation.

I SUPPOSEDLY pay the police to protect me and the general public, but they just end up arresting potheads and giving parking tickets... They're doing an awesome job protecting me from people too unmotivated to attack me and people too lazy to walk. :thumbsup:

7:25 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home