_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I wish I had a baseball bat and a wall that I could just beat the hell out of. But when I think of doing that, it just makes me laugh. Does that make me crazy?

Sometimes your brain tries to complete things that aren't really there, and there is no evidence to back it up. Sometimes your brain is right...

Ahh, school work makes everything seem much more stressful. I feel like I'm falling into the abyss of overworking my brain again. My brain just wants to stop and rest. Fuck that, I know I have a bullwhip around here somewhere...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

aww well I hope you can un-stress yourself this weekend and un-overwork your brain... ...So you can be ready for the next week, goody~goody! And hopefully you know that sometimes when your brain wants to stop and rest, it has reason to ;-)

But yeah, I can't actually can't tell whether my brain is blank or fried. Maybe my senselessness is proof that my brain really is blank, or maybe that just means that it's so fried that it's blank.

8:43 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home