_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

First Time HDR


Anyone every do any HDR photos? Take a look on
Flickr if you don't know what HDR pictures look like. I just happened to be browsing the photos when I noticed HDR can produce some REALLY amazing pictures. Above is a shitty HDR picture, this is what you aim NOT to do. But alas, it is my first (using an end table as my tripod). I don't know what it is about HDR photos, I think is the sharpness and contrast of colors that I like so much about them. An example HDR photo below. Look almost cartoonish? I like it though.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sellew Cire said...

HDR is a cool concept, i was readin briefly about 'em on wikipedia. How is it that you go about setting up an HDR shot?

3:30 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Adam said...

You need a tripod and some type of program to compile the series of pictures into one HDR file.

6:14 AM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home