_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Layout

As you can tell, I have made a new layout for the blog. Within the next week or so, I will be changing my url to "http://hyprconscious.blogspot.com". I just realized when making my banner that I really didn't care for the "e" in hyper too much, so I just took it out.

What do you think of the new look? I really just felt the need to get rid of those green/blue blandish colors of the old site. Hopefully I can make a better banner. As you can tell, my artistic ability is... quite lacking to say the least. Pixel art is about all I can manage. I was looking for the more simplistic/digital/demoish(?) (words made from ascii characters) look, so it kind of worked out I think.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing that draws my attention is how close the sidebar is to the body of the page. Just kind of blends into it, making it difficult to distinguish at a glance. Other than that I love it. As you know, I love the simple look.

11:32 PM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Adam said...

Ya, I noticed it was hard to read the sidebar too. I kept thinking it was the headings and messed with them for awhile. Let me see if I can mess around with thickness.

If anyone were to look at the code, they would be appalled. It's quite terrible.

1:25 PM, March 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better ;)

3:17 PM, March 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, Paradigm Fluxations
& Tangerine Trees... broken links.

3:19 PM, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home