_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Such a Nice Day

Wow, I really love this kind of weather. I started to wonder, how much would I pay for year round weather such as this? Just the weather mind you, same location as I'm in right now. To be honest, I really don't know, I guess it would depend on how much I make (as does everything). I'd probably get a year subscription and then decide it wasn't worth it. I'd rather save my money for other things. Oh well, having this kind of weather all the time is still a nice thought as a concept.

This kind of weather just puts me in a great mood. Work that normally stresses me out, seems quite a bit more insignificant. I just feel more at ease. I suppose, it could be that I've had the winter blues and didn't notice until the sun decided to shine. Either way, "I'm lovin' it" (Am I allowed to say that now?).

On a sidenote, I saw that some guy burned his ex-girlfriend in a grill. In an apartment no-less. The thought of that is just disturbing. I wonder what the neighbors thought it was by smelling it :gag:. Well, my day WAS good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home