_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Disappearing Bees

"...The implications of the spread are alarming. Most of the world's crops depend on pollination by bees. Albert Einstein once said that if the bees disappeared, "man would have only four years of life left"..."

Article can be read here.

I've been hearing about bees disappearing for some time now. This is the first time I've heard about a possible reason as to why. I'm not sure as to how credible 'The Independent' is, but bees are disappearing nonetheless. Anyone know anything about this? I'd appreciate some linkage if possible. In a way, it sounds like regular fear mongering, so I'm kind of reluctant to even buy into it at all. If the bees ARE disappearing like they are said to be, this could get really 'interesting' in the coming years. At least I can drink a pop outside without getting swarmed amirite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home