_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WELL... after giving myself some time to think and some more research, I have now set my sights on an KDS-60A3000. After looking at the 46" model V4100 series LCD, I realized that I could get a top of the line DLP (and huge). So I said wtf, it's actually CHEAPER believe it or not. I can get the 60" DLP for 1500 shipped to my door with a 3 year warranty. Now I can be "that guy" that has the extremely over sized TV in his very mediocre main room. Please feel free to either disuade me or cheer me on with this reckless purchase.

On a side note, I've downloaded Firefox V3.0 and haven't really noticed anything spectacular. To be honest, all I've really noticed is the icons have changed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been "that guy" for a couple years now. Welcome to our club.

12:11 PM, June 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and that's one hell of a TV.

5:24 PM, June 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home