_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Choice is Yours

So which is it? I was always the one to go straight for one one with wooden handles, long reach, smooth edges, I mean, who wouldn't? Little did I know, I was completely blinded by the physicality of the two pieces of equipment before me. Let me tell you, the wooden ones fucking suck. I don't know why it took me so long to realize this, but they do. I was recently camping, and my dad brought a pair of the cheapos with him and I was amazed at how well they worked. "Wow, I can turn a brat without smashing it? What are these things?". Yea, I know, sad right? My mom always had them around, and for some reason I just assumed they sucked because they're cheap and shitty looking. Damn I feel stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home