_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Catch 22

Well "luckily" my job situation is semi-stable at the moment, I might have work for awhile at least. Why is it that the thing I hate doing the most (working), is the thing that I need the most? Why does it have to be this way? I mean sure, I could try to change my attitude about going to work and how I feel about what I'm doing, but I'd still have to go. I wonder if everyone feels this way? I know that when I graduate, I'll hopefully feel better about my job situation (if I have a job ;) ), but the idea that I have to go for 40+ hours every week is what really gets me. I mean, its my life, why am I spending all this time doing some bullshit work just so some other fuck can get rich?

I do this knowingly too, that's what kills me.
But I mean when you look down into it, its obvious that the only reason that I work is because I WANT to work. Seems kinda fucked up eh? The circumstances surrounding my life make my situation in such a way that I want to work because I want to get better things, and I need certain things. I just think it's kinda sick how I hate working, but at the same time I really do want to work. I need to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home