_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Who Knows...

The question remains.
Are we able to act?
Is it a chain reaction?
Do we just react?

There are so many unknowns.
Why must I strive to know?
I know there is no Answer.
But why do I enjoy it so?

A dog chasing its tail,
Like a show that never ends.
My perception is constant,
Through a personal lens.

Who knows what others see,
And how they actually feel.
All I know is my own.
When the blinders begin to peel.

The outcome is so perfect,
But not always expected.
There is one undaunting truth,
Once infected, always infected.

Is it better to be aware?
Who knows, is what I say.
Is responsibility what you want?
It might hinder how you play.

I'm not special, or even knowledgable;
I don't ever claim to be.
I'm just like everyone else,
Just striving to be free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home