_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Friday, June 09, 2006

Stroke of... Genius?

I really need to start carrying a piece of paper around with me or something (I never will). I normally think of quite a few topics during the day to explore later when I get home, but I can never remember what they were when I get home. I was thinking one time that laptops are perfect for blogging since you could take it to the park or somewhere nice to relax, and if you happened to have an idea, you could just type it out really quick. Usually my blogs flow the best when I have to get my emotion out on paper, so it just kinda flows out of me instead of being all technical about it.

Sometimes I wish I was a better writer because there are quite a few times when I can't find the right type of wording to express my thoughts on paper as well as I would like. I guess language isn't perfect in any sense of the word, so even if I had better writing skills, it might still seem frustrating.


As for the title, "Stroke of... Genius?", I really have no clue why I wrote that. I just felt like getting the god complex for a minute of two. ::points finger:: "Don't judge!"

1 Comments:

Blogger kc said...

<--- JUDGING REALLY HARD

IT HURTS AAHH

5:49 PM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home