_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Personal Vent

God damn, today fucking sucked. I found out that my Brahama is blown, easily worth $300. My amp might also be blown, who knows. Thats worth like $250+. Tomorrow I have to work in Marrion, an hour drive. Of course we don't get paid for driving, so im taking 2hrs out of my own time, just to get to and from work. Not really a big deal, but I really didn't want to get put on this job for that very reason. It's time to goto bed and I feel like I got nothing accomplished today. Sure, I worked a 9 hour day today so that I could get off early on Friday, but we're car pooling down there, so it looks like I'll be there for the full time. Granted, I didn't even want to have a 9 hour day, but Jim wanted me to work late yesterday and I turned him down, so he "implied" that I should come in early today :rolleyes: . I know this is just all bullshit you don't want to read, but after my sub blew, it kind of put me over the limit of bullshit I can take in this small time period. I need to vent.

As angry/frustrated as I am right now, I can accept it all and goto sleep fine. I am certian that when I wake up tomarrow, all of this won't seem like such a big deal. It also helps that Kendra is coming up tomarrow ;). She makes all of my problems seem like nothing somehow. It's fucking crazy I tell you. I might just be crazy. Who knows, but at this point, I don't really care. I'm going to sleep and you can stop reading this line of bullshit that is boring you out of your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home