_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Fountain

I just saw the Fountain, thanks to Eric, and I have to say, it was badass as hell. Definitely a MUST SEE movie. This is the first time that I haven't felt ripped off when the movie ended when seeing a film in the theatre. I would venture to say that it is one of my top 5 movies of all time, if not higher. Make the time to see it, you will not be disappointed.

This movie was seriously a trip. The movie starts out kind of slow and confusing, but near the end I felt like I was peaking on something. I have never had a movie do this to me, it was the strangest feeling. The music was amazing as well. Before I go on being a fanboy for too long, here's a song from the movie to listen to. (link might be slow)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sellew Cire said...

Damn, the title of that song fits it perfectly! The movie left me speechless man, all I could think was how powerful and personal to me it was.

8:40 PM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home