_

_

HYPRConscious

What do you strive for?

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Freeze Frame

I wish I could freeze frame my ideas and go back and check them out at a later time. I have this habit of writing down ideas that I want to explore in more detail, and then going back later to think about them in a different mindset. I recently wrote down something and I seriously have no clue what the hell it even means or is referring to. I wrote down "Turning on a choice?". I must have written it down in the past few days, and I still don't remember what it was referring to. Oh well, just another idea lost in the infinite sea of ideas.

It would also be nice to have some type of device that could output words that you are thinking in your head in realtime. It's really rare that I actually put on paper what I'm actually thinking. It takes so much energy out of me to make sure that I am conveying the same idea on paper that I am thinking in my head. I have to go back and proofread, edit, revise, etc. By the time I'm done writing, I've almost forgotten what my main points were. I guess mapping out ideas like they tell you to do in English class would actually help. But let's be serious, who wants to go though all this trouble of mapping out idea, just for a personal blog? Maybe I'm just scatterbrained.

It also sucks when I have an inspiration to write something, but I am no where near a computer to write on. Wouldn't it be great if you could just say "hmmm, that's an interesting thought! I'll just upload it into my page!". The segment would be a huge block of text and you'd just have to organize it. I doubt anything like this will ever happen though. A guy can wish though right?

EDIT: I now remember what that meant. It means, is turning on, (as in being more aware) a choice. Is it a mere happening, or does anyone with the motivation have the capability to do so. I haven't thought about it too much, but I need to. I'll get back to it sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home